To provide children with opportunities to maximize their potential and develop not only a foundation for future success but for a life-long love of learning.
• The rights and best interest of the child are paramount
• Children are successful, competent and capable learners
• Respect for equity, inclusion and diversity
• Australia’s Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultures are valuable
• The role of parents and families is to be respected and supported
• In providing education and care educators will follow best practice
We aim for high quality education and care in an environment where all parents, families, children and educators feel at home; a centre where everyone plays an important role and feels valued.
• We believe in providing a child-centred environment with educational programs encompassing the Early Years Learning Framework, Queensland Kindergarten Guidelines and Montessori principles.
• We believe that children should always feel safe.
• We believe that children should always feel like they can be themselves, that they belong and have the freedom and opportunities to become who they want to become.
• We believe that families are children’s first and most influential teachers, therefore we encourage families to share with us their knowledge, insights and perspectives.
• We believe in everyone’s right to privacy and confidentiality.
• We believe that we need to play a positive role and engage meaningfully with our community and natural environment
• We believe in ongoing learning and reflective practices to guide our decision making and ensure positive practice is embedded in our daily operations.